Need Sound Editorial and Mix/Re-Recording? I can deliver!
I’m a member of the Cinema Audio Society (CAS) and Motion Picture Sound Editors Guild (MPSE)
I have over 20 years experience in sound editorial services ranging from production audio, sound editorial, sound design to full feature film re-recording for theatrical release.
A few of my Re-Recording / Mix projects
Here’s an IMAX film for the National Maritime Museum I created all sound (Dialogue Editorial, Sound design, Music Editing, and Re-Recording) . The project was shot 100% without sound. All the sound design was created, edited and mixed in my studio by myself.
Here’s a short list of my Sound Services
- Dialogue Sync & Dailies
- Dialogue cleanup and Noise reduction with CEDER BACKDROP, WAVES and other State-of-the-art equipment
- Dialogue Editorial
- Music tracking, Mix and Editorial
- Sound Design
- Foley Recording and Editorial
- Sound Perp for Mix
- Broadcast and New Media Mixing
- Theatrical Re-Recording/Mix
- DCP delivery
- Digital Delivery
- Dolby Digital and DTS Encoding
- DVD authoring
- Stereo, LCR, LtRt, 5.1 Mixing
- 5.1 Down mixing to LCR and Stereo
- 5.1 up-mixing from Stereo